[Rd] R Compilation gets stuck on Windows 64

Jeroen Ooms jeroenooms at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 14:28:43 CET 2018

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 2:18 PM, Indrajit Sen Gupta
<indrajitsg at gmail.com> wrote:
> In the file MkRules.local.in, I see the line: USE_ATLAS = NO which I believe
> needs to be changed to YES. But how do I specify the BLAS file
> libopenblas_haswell-r0.2.20.a and its location?

I have never done this, but a good starting point is searching the R
source code for how this works:
https://github.com/wch/r-source/search?utf8=✓&q=USE_ATLAS

>From the extra/blas/Makefile.win file it looks like you may need to
rename libopenblas_haswell-r0.2.20.a to libatlas.a and point to this
directory via the variable ATLAS_PATH in your MkRules.local.in?