[Rd] Possible typo in the C source code of R

Tomas Kalibera tomas.kalibera at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 15:35:30 CET 2018

Thank you, Martin, for spotting this, it is clearly a bug, originally a
conformance check was intended here and time series were defined using
integers, so exact comparison would have made sense. Now time series are
defined using doubles and exact comparison could be too strict with
rounding errors. Moreover, it is not clear whether a conformance check
at this low-level is a good thing, so the check has been removed
completely, keeping the current behavior of R (except NaNs in the
definition).

Best
Tomas