[Rd] Fixed BLAS tests for external BLAS library

Simon Guest sjg at cantab.net
Tue Jan 9 23:44:03 CET 2018

Hi Martin and Tomas,

Thanks for your reasoned replies.  It seems that improving this is going to
take more effort in pinning down exactly what is appropriate than I
anticipated.

Sorry if the intention was to keep the initial discussion of this off the
list, I didn't mean to cause offence by copying my reply to the list.

I think I have to acknowledge that I am insufficiently familiar with R to
be able to do what you require in a reasonable time, so I will have to
leave this to someone else to pursue if they are so inclined.  (I am an
infrastructure engineer rather than an R programmer.) For now, then, I will
continue as before, and locally patch that test to pass with the external
BLAS library on CentOS 7.

cheers,
Simon