[Rd] OpenBLAS in everyday R?

Benjamin Tyner btyner at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 00:07:50 CET 2018

True or False: when USE_OPENMP=1 is not used, then race conditions are
not unexpected.

If True, and we wish to avoid race conditions, then sources such as the
conda channel and ubuntu would need to add this enhancement.

If False, then what is the next step (i.e. forum) for debugging the race
condition?