[Rd] searching co-mentor for gsoc18

Brian G. Peterson brian at braverock.com
Mon Jan 15 18:34:20 CET 2018

On 01/15/2018 10:20 AM, Vissarion Fisikopoulos wrote:
> Dear R community,
>
> I am in a quest for a co-mentor, expert in R, for the following GSoC18
> project proposal:
>
> https://github.com/rstats-gsoc/gsoc2018/wiki/Sampling-and-volume-approximation
>
> Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Visarion,

You probably want to post your request to the GSoC-R Google Group:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/gsoc-r
(you must join the group to post there, and all prospective mentors
should be members anyway)

 From reading your proposal, I would suggest approaching the author(s)
of the 'geometry' package and exploring whether that team would be
interested in participating, maybe extending the existing package rather
than creating a new implementation.

Regards,

Brian

--