[Rd] Why R should never move to git

Suzen, Mehmet mehmet.suzen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 00:38:43 CET 2018

Gabor, I was just pointing out options. I think it is more of a policy
decision than a technical one. For example, the very mailing list we
are using is run by ETH Zurich with Martin Maechler. But it can well
be run on google groups. Maybe this list should also move to google
groups, it is unlikely that Google would shut down google groups soon.

Best,
-m