[Rd] user macros with multi-line arguments in Rd (was Re: Rd parser throws error for user macros invoked with empty argument)

Tomas Kalibera tom@@@k@liber@ @ending from gm@il@com
Fri Jun 1 11:33:29 CEST 2018

Thanks for the report, I am testing a patch that will allow multi-line
arguments to user macros.

Best
Tomas