[Rd] Understanding the sequence of events when calling the R dpois function

Clark Fitzgerald cl@rkfitzg @ending from gm@il@com
Tue Jun 5 00:57:09 CEST 2018

Hi Jason,

Duncan Temple Lang answered a similar question for me last year and wrote
up the method here: http://dsi.ucdavis.edu/Notes/R/FindingNativeCodeInR.html

Basically the C level debugger can be very helpful for figuring out what's
happening.

Best,
Clark