[Rd] issue with model.frame()

Therneau, Terry M., Ph.D. therne@u @ending from m@yo@edu
Tue May 1 23:09:44 CEST 2018

I want to add that the priority for this is rather low, since we have a couple of work
arounds for the user/data set in question.  I have some ideas about changing the way in
which ridge() works, which might make the problem moot.  The important short-term result
was finding that it wasn't an error of mine in the survival package. :-)

Add it to your "think about it" list.

Terry