[Rd] redundant "`" symbol in the name of list (R version 3.5.0 & 3.5.1)

Tomas Kalibera tom@@@k@liber@ @ending from gm@il@com
Tue Nov 13 11:12:53 CET 2018

Thanks for the report, but please note this bug has already been
reported (PR#17447). It is a Windows/RGui specific bug and has already
been fixed in R-devel. I will see if it could also be ported to R-patched.

Best,
Tomas