[Rd] Subsetting row in single column matrix drops names in resulting vector

Serguei Sokol @okol @ending from in@@-toulou@e@fr
Tue Nov 27 16:44:15 CET 2018

The reason that multi-[column|row] and one-[column|row] matrices should
be treated in the same way as to names kept in the result sounds good to
me. I withdraw my remark.

Serguei.

--
Serguei Sokol
Ingenieur de recherche INRA

Cellule mathématiques
LISBP, INSA/INRA UMR 792, INSA/CNRS UMR 5504
135 Avenue de Rangueil
31077 Toulouse Cedex 04

tel: +33 5 62 25 01 27
email: sokol using insa-toulouse.fr