[Rd] unable to load shared object

Witold E Wolski wewol@ki @ending from gm@il@com
Wed Oct 3 10:12:53 CEST 2018

Hello,

I am trying to install a package with some src files on windows (linux
install works fine). The sources seem to build, there is an *.dll in
the src folder but than the installation process fails with:

```
** testing if installed package can be loaded
Error: package or namespace load failed for 'grpc' in inDL(x,
as.logical(local), as.logical(now), ...):
 unable to load shared object
'C:/Users/wewol/OneDrive/Documents/R/win-library/3.5/grpc/libs/x64/grpc.dll':
  LoadLibrary failure:  The specified module could not be found.

Error: loading failed
Execution halted
```

Do I need to point the installer to the *.dll in the src directory by
creating some special function (e.g. dyn.load) or creating some
special file?

Help would be greatly appreciated:

The packages sources are here:
https://github.com/wolski/grpc-1