[Rd] future time stamps warning

Jari Oksanen j@ri@ok@@nen @ending from oulu@fi
Thu Sep 20 13:24:09 CEST 2018

Could this be a timezone issue (setting the timezone in local computer
and communicating this to CRAN): when I look at the email in my computer
I see:

> On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 11:46 AM Leo Lahti <leo.lahti using iki.fi> wrote:
>> -rwxr-xr-x lei/lei        1447 2018-09-20 13:23 eurostat/DESCRIPTION

Which seems to claim that eurostats/DESCRIPTION was nearly three hours
younger than the email. This clearly was in the future back then.

If so, waiting a couple of hours before submission could help, and there
should be an optimal solution, too (i.e., CRAN and you communicate the
timezone or both use the same like UTC).

Cheers, Jari Oksanen