[Rd] 2 minor typos

Marie-Helene Burle m@b2 @ending from @fu@c@
Mon Sep 24 08:19:43 CEST 2018

Hello,

I would like to report 2 very minor typos:

1. help file for package:base function:function

The last sentence of the "Technical details" section reads:

"This is not normally user-visible, but it indicated when functions are printed."

Either "is" is missing ("but it is indicated") or "it" should be replaced by "is" ("but is indicated") if the subject is omitted.

For the R-package-devel list, the section reads:

"A list which which provides a forum for learning about the R package development process."

(Double "which").

If this was not the proper list or the proper way to report such minor typos, please do let me know so that I will know better in the future.

Thank you!

Best,

-----
Marie-Helene Burle (Marie)

PhD candidate (Centre for Wildlife Ecology)
R Data Peer (Research Commons)
Writing Facilitator (Student Learning Commons)
Data and Software Carpentry instructor
RStudio Community sustainer
Scientific Programming Study Group admin
-----
Simon Fraser University
(+1) 778 782-5618
http://www.sfu.ca/content/sfu/biology/people/profiles/msb2.html