[Rd] New grDevices::hcl.colors()

Achim Zeileis Ach|m@Ze||e|@ @end|ng |rom u|bk@@c@@t
Wed Apr 3 00:27:47 CEST 2019

Abs,

thanks for the feedback. As you noticed meanwhile we had linked Ross's
2003 paper as well as a few other references. The slides from Ross are a
useful addition, I didn't know these (only parts of them).

Also we didn't want to list all of the references in the blog post but
linked to the colorspace web page and manuscript - both of which have much
more references.

Best,