[Rd] Background R session on Unix and SIGINT

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Tue Apr 30 22:31:39 CEST 2019

Can you give an example without callr? The key is how is the process stated and what it is doing which is entirely opaque in callr.

Windows doesn't have signals, so the process there is entirely different. Most of the WIN32 processing is event-based.

Cheers,
Simon