[Rd] ALTREP package interaction with testthat

Mon Aug 12 19:51:01 CEST 2019

On 12 August 2019 at 12:56, Wang Jiefei wrote:
| I am stuck here. I do not know if it is a bug of my package or testthat or
| the ALTREP implementation of R or possibly the interaction between them.

I don't have any concrete advice for your issue here but when I find myself
in similar debugging situations involving four or more moving parts, I
usually try to remove one or two. Once I am down to 'just base R and my
package' it tends to become much clearer where the issue is.

_Narrator: Base R usually wins._

Dirk