[Rd] R CMD check issue

Therneau, Terry M., Ph.D. therne@u @end|ng |rom m@yo@edu
Wed Aug 28 17:56:05 CEST 2019

I'm running "R CMD check" for 600+ of the packages that depend on survival, and at the end
look for
     grep Status *.Rcheck/00check.log  | grep ERROR

to find any that failed.   But by accident I just looked at the log for the Greg package,
which finishes with the lines found below.  Is the final note of WARNING rather than ERROR
on purpose, or an error?   If the former, will adding a search for "Quitting from" suffice?

By the way, the failure shown was an (uncaught) bug in cox.zph wrt putting dimnames on one
of the result matrices.

Terry T
----------------------

--- re-building ‘timeSplitter.Rmd’ using rmarkdown

Attaching package: 'dplyr'

The following objects are masked from 'package:stats':

     filter, lag

The following objects are masked from 'package:base':

     intersect, setdiff, setequal, union

Quitting from lines 408-412 (timeSplitter.Rmd)
Error: processing vignette 'timeSplitter.Rmd' failed with diagnostics:
length of 'dimnames' [1] not equal to array extent
--- failed re-building ‘timeSplitter.Rmd’

SUMMARY: processing the following file failed:
   ‘timeSplitter.Rmd’

Error: Vignette re-building failed.
Execution halted

* checking PDF version of manual ... OK
* DONE

See
‘/home/therneau/research/surv/Hg/survsubmit/xtest/Greg.Rcheck/00check.log’
for details.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]