[Rd] ?Syntax wrong about `?`'s precedence ?

Stephen Ellison S@E|||@on @end|ng |rom LGCGroup@com
Fri Aug 30 13:40:58 CEST 2019

I'm curious; What did you expect to happen if you replace the function '?' with the operator '+' ?
? is surely now being evaluated as a user-defined function and not as an operator.
Would you expect the results of doing that to be the same as evaluation without replacement?

S Ellison