[Rd] Documentation for sd (stats) + suggestion

PatrickT @nnoporc| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Feb 20 18:37:00 CET 2019

Oh thanks, missed that. I expected the explanation to be near the top under
"Description." I may have scanned for the word "sample", which doesn't
appear. I could have searched harder. Apologies for the noise.