[Rd] Improved Data Aggregation and Summary Statistics in R

Sebastian Martin Krantz @eb@@t|@n@kr@ntz @end|ng |rom gr@du@te|n@t|tute@ch
Wed Feb 27 11:44:05 CET 2019

Dear Iñaki and Joris,

thank you for the positive feedback! I had attached a code file to the
post, but apparently it was removed.
I will attach it again to this e-mail, otherwise both vignette and code can
be downloaded from the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s0k1tiz7el55g1q/AACpri-nruXjcMwUnNcHoycKa?dl=0
Best,
Sebastian