[Rd] Inconsistent returned values of normalizePath(NA_character_) on Windows and *nix

Tomas Kalibera tom@@@k@liber@ @ending from gm@il@com
Fri Jan 11 12:14:49 CET 2019

Thanks for the report, fixed in R-devel (one gets NA_character_ as a
result and the path is treated as non-existent, so with a warning or
error when requested via mustWork argument).

Best,
Tomas