[Rd] Object.size() should not visit every element for alt-rep strings, or there should be an altstring_objectsize_method

Travers Ching tr@ver@c @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jan 31 17:02:35 CET 2019

Hi Lujke,

Thanks for the response.  But for some reason, this is a duplicate
post I had sent WEEKS ago, but for some reason is only showing up now?
 I initially thought it was filtered out and detected as spam because
of the github link, so I re-wrote the email (several times in fact),
and you can see the other thread.   Very weird.

Also, the good people at rstudio seem to have fixed the issue!

Thanks
Travers