[Rd] .travis.yml ... most likely included in error

Danny Smith d@nny @end|ng |rom gorch@@org
Sun Jul 14 17:08:23 CEST 2019

Hi Spencer,

To get rid of the .travis.yml note add a .Rbuildignore file with this line:
^\.travis\.yml$
This will exclude the file from the build.

The build is failing because of a warning. As noted in the log, Travis is
treating a warning as an error:

Found warnings, treating as errors

It's a bit hard to find the warning in the logs because of all the pdfTeX
output but it's a warning about uncompressed datasets on line 3179:
https://travis-ci.org/sbgraves237/Ecdat/builds/558528361#L3179

You could try resaving your datasets, there are a couple of suggestions
here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/32605623/how-to-compress-saves-in-r-package-build/47074811

Cheers,
Danny