[Rd] strange increase in the reference number

King Jiefei @zwj|08 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jul 15 17:39:03 CEST 2019

Hi Duncan, Gabriel, and Brodie

Thanks for the explanations and references. Brodie's blog talks about
exactly the same problem without involving too many technical details. I
would recommend to read it if anyone is interested in it. I really
appreciate all of you guys' answers.

Best,
Jiefei