[Rd] install packages with missing pkg argument

Ant F @nto|ne@|@br| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jul 29 14:56:37 CEST 2019

Indeed Hugh, apologies for the oversight, I've reported this to Rstudio, as
I believe it is problematic to get an irrelevant help file when calling
`?install.packages`.

https://github.com/rstudio/rstudio/issues/5154

Best regards,

Antoine