[Rd] Fwd: Package inclusion in R core implementation

J C Nash pro|jcn@@h @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Mar 4 17:20:05 CET 2019

Rereading my post below, I realize scope for misinterpretation. As I have said earlier,
I recognize the workload in doing any streamlining, and also the immense service to us
all by r-core. The issue is how to manage the workload efficiently while maintaining
and modernizing the capability. That is likely as challenging as doing the work itself.

JN