[Rd] R cairo_pdf function does not respect plotting boundaries

Lee Steven Kelvin |@ke|v|n @end|ng |rom ucd@v|@@edu
Tue Mar 5 08:22:29 CET 2019

Hi Paul,

Great, thank you for looking in to this, and I'm glad that you're able to reproduce it at your end too.

From your reply, I'm happy that it seems like the fix may be fairly trivial, but I understand the necessity for caution.

If there's anything else I can do to help, please do let me know.

Thank you again,
Best,
Lee