[Rd] RIOT 2019

Stepan @tep@n@@|nde|@r @end|ng |rom or@c|e@com
Mon Mar 18 09:31:56 CET 2019

I hope you don’t mind us using this mailing list for a small
advertisement, but we think it is most relevant for this group:

We'd like to invite you to RIOT 2019 - the 4rd workshop on R
Implementation, Optimization and Tooling [1].

It will take place co-located with, and during, useR! 2019 in Toulouse
on July 11th. RIOT is an excellent venue for deep technical discussions
about R implementations, tools, optimizations and extension, and will be
very interesting for anyone interested in what’s under the hood of R
implementations.

Regards,
Stepan Sindelar, Lukas Stadler (Oracle), Jan Vitek (Northeastern),
Alexander Bertram (BeDataDriven)

[1] http://riotworkshop.github.io/