[Rd] issue with latest release of R-devel

Henrik Bengtsson henr|k@bengt@@on @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Mar 28 04:44:14 CET 2019

Could this be related to

"SIGNIFICANT USER-VISIBLE CHANGES

The default method for generating from a discrete uniform distribution
(used in sample(), for instance) has been changed. This addresses the
fact, pointed out by Ottoboni and Stark, that the previous method made
sample() noticeably non-uniform on large populations. See PR#17494 for
a discussion. The previous method can be requested using RNGkind() or
RNGversion() if necessary for reproduction of old results. Thanks to
Duncan Murdoch for contributing the patch and Gabe Becker for further
assistance."

If so, testing with

   export _R_RNG_VERSION_=3.5.0

might remove/explain those errors.