[Rd] Strange error messages from parallel::mcparallel family under 3.6.0

Tomas Kalibera tom@@@k@||ber@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue May 7 13:53:55 CEST 2019

Thanks, fixed in R-devel and R-patched.

The error happens in the child process when it is already exiting, after
it had delivered a result, so this should not cause any trouble in an
unpatched version of R (apart from showing that message). It is specific
to mccollect(wait=FALSE).

Best
Tomas