[Rd] Possible bug when finding shared libraries during staged installation

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Fri May 24 15:00:27 CEST 2019

I'll have a look at the code - I don't think I actually reviewed all those macOS modifications - I wasn't even aware that they were added to the code.