[Rd] "if" function in pure R?

Alexandre Courtiol @|ex@ndre@court|o| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon May 27 08:16:31 CEST 2019

Thanks a lot Jiefei,

I had thought of defining a binary operator (inspired by pipes) or simply
using an additional condition in the if() calls [e.g. if(foo & fn(bar))
doSomeThing; with fn(bar) returning a logical], but both are workaround
that I do not find as elegant as a proper control-flow construct.

Thus two questions remain:
- is it possible to create a control-flow construct in pure R?
- if yes, how?

Anyone with more insights?
Thanks