[Rd] Making a package CITATION file from BibTeX

Dr Gregory Jefferis je||er|@ @end|ng |rom mrc-|mb@c@m@@c@uk
Thu May 30 00:16:00 CEST 2019

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to provide a CITATION file for my package nat.nblast [1].

I have the correct citation in BibTeX format [2]. How can I convert this
BibTeX to the format needed by R for a package CITATION file (I have a
lot of other packages needing citations ...).

I think what I need is the opposite of RefManageR::toBiblatex [3]. This
seems like it should be a common need, so I feel sure I must be missing
something, but I can't seem to google up any hints.

With many thanks,

Greg Jefferis.

[1] http://github.com/jefferislab/nat.nblast
https://cran.r-project.org/package=nat.nblast
[2]

@article{Costa:2016aa,
	Author = {Costa, Marta and Manton, James D and Ostrovsky, Aaron D and
Prohaska, Steffen and Jefferis, Gregory S X E},
	Doi = {10.1016/j.neuron.2016.06.012},
	Journal = {Neuron},
	Month = {Jul},
	Number = {2},
	Pages = {293-311},
	Title = {NBLAST: Rapid, Sensitive Comparison of Neuronal Structure and
Construction of Neuron Family Databases},
	Volume = {91},
	Year = {2016}}

[3] https://rdrr.io/github/ropensci/RefManageR/man/toBiblatex.html

--