[Rd] calls with comment attribute

Gabriel Becker g@bembecker @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Nov 12 23:10:34 CET 2019

Bill,

Without being involved in that code at all, it seems that this could be
used to (re)create commented source code from R objects. That format seems
to correspond directly to a call in a .R file with two comments above it. A
bit weird there's no comment character there but I guess thats expected to
be in the values of the comment attribute?

Anyway, just a guess.

Best,
~G