[Rd] Unexpected behavior when using macro to loop over vector

Wang Jiefei @zwj|08 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Oct 25 17:20:33 CEST 2019

Thank you, Tomas. I appreciate your help. BTW, could you also add an
explicit type conversion in " ITERATE_BY_REGION_PARTIAL" macro while you
are fixing the bug? C++ compiler does not happy with the implicit
conversion from void* to T* somehow and I have to redefine it before using
the macro.

Best,
Jiefei