[Rd] '==' operator: inconsistency in data.frame(...) == NULL

Hilmar Berger berger @end|ng |rom mp||b-ber||n@mpg@de
Wed Sep 11 13:26:01 CEST 2019

Sorry, I can't reproduce the example below even on the same machine.
However, the following example produces the same error as NULL values in
prior examples:

 > setClass("FOOCLASS",
+          representation("list")
+ )
 > ma = new("FOOCLASS", list(M=matrix(rnorm(300), 30,10)))
 > isS4(ma)
[1] TRUE
 > data.frame(a=1:3) == ma
Error in matrix(unlist(value, recursive = FALSE, use.names = FALSE),
nrow = nr,  :
   length of 'dimnames' [2] not equal to array extent

Best,
Hilmar

--
Dr. Hilmar Berger, MD
Max Planck Institute for Infection Biology

Phone:  + 49 30 28460 430
Fax:    + 49 30 28460 401

E-Mail: berger using mpiib-berlin.mpg.de
Web   : www.mpiib-berlin.mpg.de