[Rd] speed up R_IsNA, R_IsNaN for vector input

Jan Gorecki j@goreck| @end|ng |rom w|t@edu@p|
Mon Sep 30 16:51:59 CEST 2019

Dear Tomas,

I was thinking it is because of taking

    ieee_double y;

out from the loop, and re-using across iterations.
Now I checked that was not the reason of speed up.
So as you wrote, it was only due to inlining.
I am surprised the difference is so significant.
Thank you,
Jan