[Rd] [External] The finalizer of the externalPtr does not work when closing R?

Wang Jiefei @zwj|08 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Apr 3 15:23:28 CEST 2020

Thanks for all your guys responses! It is amazing to get so many answers in
a few minutes! My package needs to handle the shared memory so the
finalizer does cause memory leaking. The Ex version should be my solution
for that. Thanks for all your help.

Best
Jiefei

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]