[Rd] Hard memory limit of 16GB under Windows?

Tomas Kalibera tom@@@k@||ber@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Apr 7 14:24:13 CEST 2020

Hi Samuel,

could you please provide more information? Where do you see the limit
reported or how did you trigger it, what version of Windows do you have,
are you using 64-bit build of R (sessionInfo())

Please check help("Memory-limits") and section 8 of R Admin manual

Best,
Tomas