[Rd] Add a new environment variable switch for the 'large version' check

Jan Gorecki j@goreck| @end|ng |rom w|t@edu@p|
Fri Apr 17 02:16:17 CEST 2020

For the same reason, handling false positive in CRAN checks, there are
other places that could be improved.
Like "size of tarball" NOTE.
If one could control this size with an environment variable. Similarly
to the proposal made by Jim. It would be useful as well.