[Rd] Demo for linking native routines between R packages

Jan Gorecki j@goreck| @end|ng |rom w|t@edu@p|
Fri Apr 17 17:00:40 CEST 2020

Dirk, Thank you for a comprehensive set of resources on that.

Yet, I think the proposal here make sense.
Packages you mentioned are real-life package. It would be way easier
to learn from a package that is meant to only show this single thing.
For the same reason I think it also make sense to have a "hello world
from C" package linked from WRE. All those native routines
registration, the proper way, is not really that obvious. It would be
much easier to learn from a package that doesn't have any other logic.

Best wishes,
Jan Gorecki