[Rd] [External] Re: .Internal(quit(...)): system call failed: Cannot allocate memory

iuke-tier@ey m@iii@g oii uiow@@edu iuke-tier@ey m@iii@g oii uiow@@edu
Tue Dec 1 17:54:32 CET 2020

The fact that your max resident size isn't affected looks odd.  Are
you setting the environment variable outside R? When I run

     env R_MAX_VSIZE=16Gb /usr/bin/time bin/Rscript jg.R 1e9 2e0 0 0

(your code in jg.R). I get a quick failure with 11785524maxresident)k

Best,

luke