[Rd] Stroring and extracting AICs from an ARIMA model using a nested loop

ismael ismael k|m@|@me @end|ng |rom y@hoo@|r
Tue Feb 4 14:20:26 CET 2020

I am nowaware that I should not post this type of questions on this group. However, Iwould like to have some clarifications related to the response you've alreadyprovided. The code you provided yields accurate results, however I still haveissues grasping the loop process in case 1 & 2.

In case1, the use of "p+1" and "q+1" is still blurry tome? Likewise "0L" and " i + 1L" in case 2.

Can youplease provide explanations on the loop mechanisms you've used.