[Rd] specials issue, a heads up

Mon Feb 24 18:26:39 CET 2020

In the long run, coming up with a way to parse specials in formulas
that is both clean and robust is a good idea - annoying users are a
little bit like CRAN maintainers in this respect. I think I would
probably do this by testing identical(eval(extracted_head),
survival::Surv) - but this has lots of potential annoyances (what if
extracted_head is a symbol that can't be found in any attached
environment?  Do we have to start with if
(length(find(deparse(extracted_head))>0) ?

In the short run, a clear note in the documentation seems entirely sufficient.