[Rd] RIOT 2020

Abby Spurdle @purd|e@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Feb 26 22:45:29 CET 2020

If people want to create a new interpreter (for R or any other
data-driven programming language), or do something closely related
(such as adapt an existing interpreter), I think a better strategy
would be to focus on real time computing.

I note that Oracle who appears to be sponsoring this event, also
acquired ChorusOS (via their acquisition of Sun). I think they should
release ChorusOS under an open source license, and consider investing
into that.