[Rd] standard naming for components of R data structures

Abby Spurdle @purd|e@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jan 6 21:18:23 CET 2020

Do you just need something on pen and paper?
(In which case, I don't see why it needs to be "standard").

Or do you need something that can be used with bison/yacc/cup/etc to
produce a parser?

On a side note, I would say that the R Language Definition is the
"standard" way.
But I do recognize that this has a different flavour to modern
language implementation *theory*.

https://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/r-release/R-lang.html