[Rd] standard naming for components of R data structures

neonira Arinoem neon|r@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jan 6 23:19:07 CET 2020

@steve

Seek for online document named "writing R extensions" chapter 2. It tells
how to describe a list structure using item markup for R documentation
files, if indeed this matches your search, thing I am not sure. Something
that looks like...

value{
The \\code{list} owns following names
\\item{alpha}{double vector}