[Rd] Possible Bug: file.exists() Function. Due to UTF-8 Encoding differences on Windows between R 4.0.1 and R 3.6.3?

Wed Jun 10 13:55:29 CEST 2020

On 10 June 2020 at 13:06, Juan Telleria Ruiz de Aguirre wrote:
| I am having an issue with the renv package and R 4.0.1, which I
| suspect is related to base R and not the renv package itself, as with
| R 3.6.3 such an "error" does not appear.

So a bug in `renv` as it does not account for changes in R 4.0.0 ?

Stuff happens. I just fixed an 'change in R 4.0.0' for one small aspect of
Rcpp(Armadillo) (namely the change in package.skeleton() and NAMESPACE).

Dirk