[Rd] roxygen2 / documentation of reexports

Gábor Csárdi c@@rd|@g@bor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Jun 27 14:27:35 CEST 2020

You can fix this with the dev version of roxygen, you can get it from
https://github.com/r-lib/roxygen2

roxygen 7.1.1 with the fix will be on CRAN shortly, hopefully:
https://github.com/r-lib/roxygen2/issues/1126

See more about this issue here:
https://www.mail-archive.com/r-package-devel@r-project.org/msg05502.html
https://github.com/r-lib/roxygen2/pull/1109